- The RS Rental Coordinator is responsible for assisting and providing exceptional customer service to rental customers.
- Writing rental contracts , answering phones, equipment inventory, processing parts orders and credits.
- Use a computer to record information regarding rental transactions.
- Arrange, maintain, and keep all parts displays and hands out literature. Responsible for using sales aids.
- Assisting with in-store sales and other duties as assigned.
- Qualified candidates will have the ability to communicate effectively with customers and FABCO personnel.
- Should have computer knowledge with experience using Word and Excel.
- Candidates will also be required to have excellent organizational skills, as well as written communication skills.
- Must be self-starting and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience with rental equipment a plus.
FABCO Equipment Inc - 23 months ago
FABCO sells, services and rents Caterpillar and related products in virtually every sector of the economy. From Caterpillar excavators,...