Job Description -
Required skil l-
- Acts as a liaison between various local technology teams, support teams, and business units to analyze, document, review, and secure agreement on business requirements for local Venues.
- Assurance that alignment with global standards is met. Leadership in suggestion/implementation of new and better process standards.
- Fair knowledge and understanding of technology concepts, including the ability to acclimate quickly to unfamiliar environments. Emphasis on infrastructure applications and networking. Experience with command language operating systems (i.e. DOS or UNIX)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or MIS
- Previous Technical Writing experience, especially in the area of requirements documentation
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years experience within financial data related environment
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with financial market data feeds from a variety of exchanges/contributors.
Prachi Seth| M P H A S I S - an HP Company |
Ph: 4083271260*542|Email: Prachi.firstname.lastname@example.org
HQ: 3226 Scott Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054
Mphasis Infrastructure Services - 12 months ago