Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
We’ve succeeded because of our employees – a caring team of highly trained professionals.
From short-term transitional care and rehabilitation to long-term nursing and post-acute care, you help us achieve excellence by setting and exceeding high standards in healthcare. We are a proud network of people who care for our residents. You can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
As a Clinical Nurse, LPN your primary purpose is to provide direct nursing care to the residents , and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
Essential Responsibilities of a Clinical Nurse, LPN are:
- Act as a Team Leader in a modified primary care setting
- Supervise Nurse Techs, Clinical Nurse I & II, and participate in their evaluations
- Act as a resource person for nursing personnel and other staff
- Assist in the implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned resident
- Provide regular resident stats updates to appropriate personnel
- Provide routine nursing services for residents as directed
Clinical Nurse, LPN Requirements:
- Valid License as an LPN in the state of practice
- Graduate / completion of approved accredited school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience
- must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures
Consulate Health Care Services
- 2 years ago - save job