The Private Wealth Management (PWM) Group of Goldman Sachs develops and manages relationships with wealthy individuals and families, advising them on ways to build and protect their financial assets through equity, fixed income and alternative investments. We are seeking the role of a Financial Investment Professional (FIP) who will provide support to Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) in the implementation of new client accounts and ongoing portfolio analysis and servicing of existing clients. This individual will work closely with several Private Wealth Advisors and act as a co-head in the Operations Management of the Team.
- Serve as a resource to multiple PWAs in supporting client relationships for the team
- Conduct portfolio level analysis, including asset allocation and portfolio performance reviews, as well as prepare other client presentations
- Assist in the management (implementation and rebalancing) of client investment portfolios across global fixed income, equity, and alternative investments.
- Serve as a key liaison to other areas supporting PWM clients including: Operations, Performance and Compliance
- Lead or participate in cross-functional group projects to improve quality and efficiency within the team
- Execute equity, derivative, fixed income and mutual fund trades
- Monitor equity and fixed income markets
- Assist on projects related to team operations, new business development, strategic planning, product development and other marketing infrastructure issues
- General client service
OneWire Inc. - 16 months ago
At Goldman Sachs, the work you do will have a direct effect on business and the community. Our people come from a variety of academic and...