Monitors and evaluates the quality of work as measured against timeliness, accuracy and productivity standards. Documents quality issues, performance measures and quality improvements for management review. Provides information to assist in giving feedback to employees and in the training of employees. Ensures proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines and procedures.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in quality analysis and measurement activities
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the products and services applicable to the assigned area
- Advanced knowledge of the productivity and accuracy standards of the assigned area
- Considerable knowledge of computer systems used in the assigned area
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
U.S. Bank - 19 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...