- This job requires a minimum of a two-year technical degree and five or more years work related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Performing work in this job’s occupational field requires the application of craft, vocational or administrative skills, and methods taught in specialized training and or learned through formal apprenticeships.
- Specific Acquisition Logistics experience with the DoD is highly desired.
- Proven experience in executing a wide range of hardware integration into tactical systems.
- Specific knowledge and experience with Marine Corps Logistics policies, regulations, processes, procedures, and requirements.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, & Essential Job Functions:
- Performs a variety of complex technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, modification, fabrication, and assembly of electronic and electromechanical systems as well as experimental design circuitry, prototype models, and/or specialized test equipment.
- Establishes procedures for the maintenance of laboratory equipment and facilities.
- Will participate and provide input to IT hardware selection.
- Primary responsibility will be integrating hardware for tactical systems.
- Additional responsibilities will include:
Participates in design, fabrication, integration, and testing of electronic circuits and mechanical packaging including the development of electrical and mechanical prototypes.
Performs on-site installation, troubleshooting, and testing of company products and equipment. Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
Assists in training technical assistants including junior level electronics technicians, CAD specialists, support staff, cooperative students, and temporary employees to perform general fabrication, assembly, test and evaluation, and documentation tasks.
Establishes procedures for the maintenance of systems and equipment including cable diagrams, equipment schematics, and configurations to support various system arrangements.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...