As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Ensures that systems and facility security management requirements in support of the KASC are complied with and completed in a timely manner,
1. applies a working knowledge of security and configuration/facilities management disciplines and procedures
2. interfaces with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation of problems during outages or periods of degraded security system performance
3. assist with procurement and installation of equipment
4. provides customer assistance in support of Seventh Air Force exercises and VIP tours
5. provides user familiarization training for all installed security systems, electrical, water, communications and any other infrastructure systems on an as needed basis
6. ensures that the configuration management of installed equipment conforms to industry and/or 7th Air Force standards
7. investigates and resolve problems, and coordinate work efforts, mediates technical issues and determine preferred design/development approaches
8. maintains the Entry Authority List (EAL), updates databases when new Visit Requests (VR) or access letters have been received and delete personnel whose entry authority has expired, maintains the Unescorted Access database and assist in issuing photo identification (ID) key cards for personnel requiring permanent access to the facility
9. develops, publishes and executes the KASC Security Plan in accordance with DoD and USAF security directives and under the direction of the KASC Director or his/her designated representative
10. provides security training to KASC personnel and visitors as required
11. develops and publishes the KASC Security Improvement Plan under the direction of the KASC Director or his/her designated representative, configures building doors and security systems at the start and end of each day and for exercise execution, monitor activities in secure areas when workers without security clearances are required to work in secure areas
12. informs appropriate agencies to implement repair of failed doors or security systems when in-house repair is not possible
13. assists in the reconfiguring of the facility interior for exercise execution under the direction of the KASC Director or his/her designated representative, purchases equipment, hardware, parts, software and computers as required under the direction of the KASC Director or his/her designated representative.
Requires BS/BA degree.
Requires 8-10 years experience. Has an in-depth knowledge and understanding in facility security management, planning and resource management with an emphasis on highly classified air operations, command and control, communications, computer and intelligence systems environments. Knowledgeable about Air Force COMSEC handling requirements, procedures and regulations. Possesses knowledge and capability required for security management and data entry for a classified work facility, to include the ability to prepare Microsoft Office Suite (or equivalent successor version) word processing, spreadsheets, graphics designs and databases, has experience in large-scale facilities security planning, management and control, has knowledge and experience in planning, conducting and analyzing survivability exercises for large-scale emergency operations.
Holds COMSEC keying material under the role of COMSEC custodian. Candidate must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
International Relocation is available
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 4 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons s...