This position is responsible for project testing as assigned. The incumbent will formulate testing strategies for assignments, develop test plans and test cases, and execute manual and automated testing. The individual in this role will be expected to identify, report and track errors and inconsistencies using test software. Additionally, he or she will be expected to offer suggestions to improve testing methodology and processes.
- Formulates test strategy for testing through analysis of system and/or software requirements. This includes participating in meetings to discuss specifications.
- Develops and maintains manual/automated test plans and detailed test cases that are reliable, repeatable and maintainable.
- Executes manual and automated test scripts as designed.
- Identifies, reports and tracks errors and inconsistencies in the functionality and usability. This includes utilizing Test Software. Also publishes Software Test Reports to appropriate parties documenting test results and implementation recommendations.
- Serves as Key Stakeholder role (primary contact for unit) on projects as assigned.
- Identifies and makes suggestions for improvements to testing methodology and processes.
- Performs other duties as requested, including cross training.
- Execution of assignments will adhere to all software testing and reporting standards and methodologies
AmTrust North America - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Insurance holding company AmTrust Financial Services likes a mix of businesses on its plate. Its subsidiaries offer a range of commercial...