Requirements & Qualifications
- Perform as part of a 24x7 IT operations team
- 7+ years of experience with Linux/Unix systems administration
- Proven troubleshooting abilities to resolve advanced issues blended in hardware, software, applications, and networking
- Outstanding follow-through, developed problem solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
Nice to Have
- Extensive experience in Linux (CentOS, RedHat Enterprise, Debian) server management activities in a mixed operating systems environment of Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and management of virtualized environments (Citrix, KMV, VMware) with shared storage (NetApp, EMC, Dell).
- Experience setting up and managing services around HTTP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, NFS, SSH, NTP, VPN, and other exciting acronyms.
- Familiarity with implementing and supporting common network and systems monitoring tools (Syslog, MRTG, Nagios, Cacti)
- Familiarity with Mac OS and Windows servers
- Knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP. Operating together.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, web servers and LAN/WAN topology in a Cisco environment.
- VMware virtualized environment administration
- CentOS Linux administration
- B.S. in Computer science or equivalent experience
LEAP Motion is making the world's most accurate gesture controlled input device. With sub-millimeter accuracy, real-time response rate and ten-ﬁnger mapping, the Leap is years ahead of its time, and fundamentally changes how humans interact with computers.
Join the 8 million others who have seen our demo video at www.leapmotion.com.