Please visit www.millwardbrown.com for information on our company.
As a Business Analyst, you are on a team responsible for the execution of full-scale custom market research studies for multiple client accounts. This includes responding to and preparing proposals, consulting on study and questionnaire design and developing issue-focused analyses through regular and ad hoc reporting and/or presentations. You will contribute to client satisfaction by utilizing your knowledge of Millward Brown philosophies and your clients' business/industry to help your team anticipate needs and offer pro-active, viable solutions.
- Monitors profitability on accounts to meet or exceed targets by partnering with RDM to identify and correct inefficiencies and appropriately allocate team and company resources
- Develops relationships and establishing credibility through accurate and timely communications
- Participates in level-appropriate internal and external trainings to further knowledge and skills
- Contributes to Millward Brown thinking by participating in internal knowledge sharing opportunities
- Develops a Trusted Advisor relationship with clients, exemplified by:
- Clients seeking consultation and having influence on decisions
- Clients being willing to share issues and not just data requests
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required, Masters preferred
- 0- 3 years experience in a quantitative marketing research role
- Excellent analytical skills and solid understanding of a variety of analytic techniques, and the ability to recommend different analytic approaches and identify the story from the data.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong detail-orientation
- An ability to building positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer
Millward Brown - 9 months ago
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...