Because you have a passion for people, you'll love working at Publix! We're in the business of pleasing people and our associates are so engaged with our customers that Publix is the industry leader in customer satisfaction. Bring YOUR passion for people to the Meat Cutter position in the Martin County, FL area. You'll have the chance to share your smile with a lot of people!
INTRODUCING THIS OPPORTUNITY
Primary Responsibilities: The primary responsibilities for this position include:
Minimum Qualifications: The required qualifications for this position include:
- Deliver premier customer service
- Cut and prepare all varieties of meat
- Help verify and unload meat deliveries from trucks
- Maintain, fill and rotate product in meat cases
- Maintain Publix's high standards for product guidelines in sanitation, freshness, trim and cutting and
- Clean equipment
- At least 18 years old
- Have previous meat cutting experience in a retail grocery environment
- Ability to read, write and do simple math problems
- Ability to deliver friendly and courteous customer service
- Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems and
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team member
$ 11.50 - $ 17.50
Martin County, FL
Our Application Process:
- To be considered for this opening, you must apply at the Job Application Center , a kiosk located in each store. It is best to do that in a Martin County Publix store but you can go to any local Publix to apply. When you apply on the Job Application Center, managers at other stores can view your application and may call you if they have openings, if you are qualified, and if your hours of availability match their needs.
- If you would like further advice, feel free to send an email to . To receive a reply, you must specify at which Publix you entered your application and provide a resume including your work experience, skills and training. Please insert “ Meat M1” in the subject line.
Come join a company that offers benefits to help you grow financially. Publix offers the following to all eligible associates:
Publix is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Long-term disability pay
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Paycheck direct deposit option
- Credit union and
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
For more information about our company, go to www.publix.com .
Monster - 15 months ago
Careers at Publix
If you think shopping at Publix is a pleasure, try working here!
It's very satisfying to work for – and to be...