Mary Layne Audiology is a busy, fast-growing hearing aid dispensing practice in Scarborough, ME. We are seeking a Full Time Dispensing Audiologist to improve the lives of our patients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive to 40 net hearing instruments per month as indicated by best practices
- Counsel patients
- Introduce new and out-of-warranty patients to new technology
- Oversee Audiologic operations for the practice; working closely with the Owner and Director of Operations to ensure quality of care and standardization throughout the practice
- Supervises Dispensers and Fourth Year Doctoral Students
- Maintain documentation and patient files
The successful Audiologist will also possess:
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or AU.D.
- 3-4 years hearing aid dispensing experience
- Active and current audiology license in the State of Maine (or reciprocity)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume patients
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians and team members
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package. The compensation is comprised of a base salary (dependent on experience) and a generous commission structure. The ideal candidate (one who is deeply interested in helping patients overcome denial of their hearing loss) will easily earn a six-figure total compensation. The current Audiologist is earning $125,000 a year.
If you have the drive to help people hear better, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply directly online
- 2 years ago - save job