The Warehouse Specialist verifies material against received documents. This employee will document damaged surplus and missing inventory. The Warehouse Specialist will distribute material to various storage locations by storing, stacking, and palletizing material. This employee examines stored material to ensure that quality goods are being distributed. The incumbent will operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
for, clean, dry, and in good condition.
- Prepare and issue training aids to various units.
- Check-in and inspect training aids from units to ensure everything is accounted
- Track the inventory of Chemical Defense Equipment (CDE) on an automated
documentation for each component.
- Inventory new items for completeness and create a list that consists of the
Installation Support Module (ISM) when needed.
- Provide support to the Central Issue Facility (CIF) by inputting records into the
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
- Receive request from units, ensuring validity, then forward for approval.
Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High School Diploma.
- Must have 2 years warehouse experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications including Word, Excel,
including moving violations within the last calendar year.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record, no more than two citations,
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Forklift License preferred.
SRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE).
Strategic Resources, Inc. - 17 months ago