Job Category: Distribution Center, Warehouse
Responsible for a variety of general warehouse and housekeeping duties. Required Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of basic mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to frequently lift 20 to 45 pounds, and occasionally 45 to 75 pounds
- Ability to work overtime Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous warehouse experience Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent required Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Caremark - 18 months ago
CVS Caremark Corporation (CVS Caremark) is a provider of prescriptions and related healthcare services in the United States. It is a...