At Pacific Dental Services ® . . . The quest for excellence inspires everything that defines us. We focus on everyone's distinctive talents and strengths. Our passion for the business and the future drives us to be the best.
Regional Marketing Assistant
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
1. Coordinate community marketing: As assigned by the RMS, coordinate community events including ordering of supplies, designing and producing promotional materials and displays. Also includes maximizing events to ensure success: set-up, promote, book appointments, break-down (requires some Saturday availability). Assist office managers in researching and developing optimal community events, programs, sponsorships, and all opportunities to benefit the image of the office and capture the trust of the community.
2. Brand management: Help in the audit of each office to ensure the marketing and office image is consistent with brand guidelines. Coordinate, edit, and proof, with high attention to detail, all marketing media placed on behalf of PDS affiliated offices in a designated region – including print ads, flyers, direct mailings, signage, community promotions, online channels, office and doctor specific materials, message-on-hold, etc. to ensure quality and standardization in all mediums. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
3. Administrative Assistance: Responsible for daily administrative duties including, but not limited to, ordering of marketing kits, managing ordering and delivery of promotional items, assembling marketing books. Work with creative team and outside vendors to ensure projects are produced on deadline
4. Performs other duties as assigned by management or as may be necessary.
QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES: EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION
One to three (1-3) years experience in a marketing function; experience in a regional healthcare or dental environment a plus. Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communications preferred. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We believe that joining the PDS team will provide the opportunity for you to maximize your individual and professional potential.
Apply at www.pacificdentalservices.com
QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES: EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION One to three (1-3) years experience in a marketing function; experience in a regional healthcare or dental environment a plus. Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/communications preferred. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, self motivated, proactive, customer service focused.
2. Ability to multitask effectively and work in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment, without compromising quality of work.
3. Team player and contributor coupled with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
4. Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
5. Basic knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-Design.
6. Ability to work independently, and make decisions based on limited information or guidance.
Pacific Dental Services - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Opportunity. Service. Clinical Excellence. Quality of Live. They’re all at PDS.
As a company, Pacific Dental Services believes...