Reports to Compliance Supervisor
SUMMARY: Conducts monthly inspections of assigned programs to ensure compliance with all state and federal regulatory standards as well as all Intercept Policies and Procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Familiarizes self with all state and federal regulatory standards as well as all Intercept Policies and Procedures.
Conducts monthly inspections of each assigned program; each inspection shall include, but is not limited to:
Thins residents’ records as needed during monthly inspections
- Physical Environment- faculties & grounds; bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms; medication storage; first aid kits; etc
- Daily Logs/Resident records- medical administration records; controlled substance count sheets; critical incident reports; staff log; progress notes; therapy notes; treatment plans; fire drill/safety reports; menus; psycho-education log; case management notes; etc
- Medicaid Eligibility Forms- certifications; TLOA documentation; etc.
Prepares all discharged residents’ charts for storage;
Provides real-time assistance in retrieving documents requested by regulating bodies.
- verifies final compliance
- organizes documents as needed
- transports and stores in compliance with internal storage protocol
Works with Directors to develop, evaluate, implement, and revise Policies and Procedures.
Performs any other duty which may be requested but not included herein.
** This Position requires a Necessity of travel ( to conferences, remote program locations, etc.). requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle with or without accommodation.**
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Valid Driver’s License and favorable driving record (no more than 2 moving violations and one at-fault accident in the last 3 years; no DUIs in the last 5 years)
Intercept Youth Services - 16 months ago