Assist the Division Real Estate Director in the coordination of all Division Real Estate activities, which include the implementation of the capital expenditure program for the Division and setting the Division’s growth strategy for each area in which they operate.
- Observe and enforce all company rules and company policies.
- Participate and assist the Division Real Estate Director in the development of the storing plan for new stores and relocations, expansions, within the walls remodels, and fuel centers.
- Procurement of the best possible deals for Fry’s at the best available locations through diligent, proficient and aggressive negotiating.
- Coordinate site analysis and market studies on new and existing store projects.
- Prepare and submit new store and remodel project papers and routine periodic reports with a high degree of accuracy.
- Compose legal instruments to accurately reflect negotiated terms for submission to General Office for approval.
- Work with Division Real Estate Director representing the company with various city, county and zoning authorities on location and zoning approval and entitlements.
- Maintain stores’ lease files, lease expiration dates, work with landlords on landlord’s maintenance responsibility and other lease problems.
- Negotiate lease renewals and option on stores’ leases. Prepare extension or renewal documents with approval of Real Estate Director.
- Manage and maintain small shop spaces. Work with tenants on maintenance, lease renewals and lease documents. Seek new tenants when space available.
- Prepare various statistical reports such as market share, lease summary, competition, etc.
- Perform any and all duties including special projects as assigned.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Perform all other duties and assignments as directed.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Puts the Customer First - Anticipates customer needs, champions for the customer, acts with customers in mind, exceeds customers’ expectations, gains customers’ trust and respect.
- Communicates effectively and candidly - Communicates clearly and directly, approachable, relates well to others, engages people and helps them understand change, provides and seeks feedback, articulates clearly, actively listens.
- Achieves results through teamwork – Is open to diverse ideas, works inclusively and collaboratively, holds self and others accountable, involves others to accomplish individual and team goals.
- Leads through positive influence – Demonstrates strong character; builds partnerships; models a conscious balance between work and personal life; takes personal responsibility for own development; role models leadership qualities such as motivation, inspiration, passion and trust.
- Coaches and develops others - Develops and cares about associates, builds effective teams, helps people be their best, values and manages diversity, provides candid and constructive feedback.
- Leads change and innovation - Challenges the status quo, embraces technology, puts forward creative ideas, champions and implements process improvements, gathers the ideas of others, demonstrates good judgment about which ideas will work.
- Executes with excellence - Is action oriented, drives for results, sets clear expectations and milestones, reviews progress, acts decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently meet or exceed goals.
- Provides clear and strategic direction - Plans and organizes well, sets a clear and simple course of action, stays focused on the most important priorities, has the ability to visualize and plan for the future, understands the industry and marketplace.
- Safety Awareness -Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Finance, Real Estate, or Law is a strong plus.
- Work record reflects proven dependability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficient knowledge of computer and Microsoft products with a strong emphasis on Excel and database software.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in commercial real estate acquisitions and sales, preparation of contracts and leases and procuring property entitlements and zoning.
- Kroger Real Estate expereince a strong plus.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Retail food/non-food experience.
- Management experience preferred but not necessary.
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Representative for retail enterprise
- Licensing or other industry designations not required
Submit your interest through the CareerBuilders web site on the Fry’s intranet. Your interest must be received by Tuesday Febraury 26, 2012 by 4:00 p.m.
Please complete your application thoroughly, as it will be used as a screening tool to determine who will receive an interview. All candidates may not be interviewed.
Please Post on Bulletin Board
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We Value and Embrace Diversity and Inclusion
Kroger - 23 months ago
From a small grocery store founded by Ren Smith in Brigham City, Utah, Smith's Food & Drug has grown into a regional powerhouse...