DYNIS LLC is a network infrastructure services company that specializes in the design, build, and maintenance of mission critical networks. We provide a full suite of information technology and network infrastructure solutions for telecommunications service providers and large enterprise networks. DYNIS LLC has established itself as one of the leading network infrastructure services companies focusing on engineering, furnishing, and installation (EF&I) services to wire-line and wireless service providers, federal and state government agencies, large businesses, and OEMs.
The success of DYNIS LLC is built on the talent and energy of outstanding people; DYNIS LLC possesses a proven reputation in the Telecommunications industry and it is because of the quality and expertise of our capable and valued employees.
In this position you will be responsible for transporting equipment between various destinations as assigned. The candidate for this position should be a organized individual with the ability to work independently.
Description of Duties:
- Interface with Site Acquisition, Zoning, Field Engineering, A&E consultants and general contractors to construct quality wireless sites as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
- Perform site walks at candidate selection and determine construction feasibility.
- Work with A & E firms to coordinate all aspects of zoning and construction documents.
- Establish general contractor scope of work.
- Prepare general contractor bid packages, bid projects and make contractor selection recommendations.
- Manage standards of construction for Customer / Client.
- Order and coordinate installation of power and/or work with Customer / Client in-house power coordinator if applicable.
- Coordinate installation of interconnection facilities (Telco) and/or work with Customer / Client in-house Telco coordinator if applicable.
- Order site specific materials.
- Schedule BTS equipment delivery and installation and verify with carrier client schedules.
- Inspect and approve completed construction projects.
- Prepare punch lists as require.
- Ensure all construction related milestones are entered into the project tracking system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all applicable safety and regulatory requirements are followed and documented.
- Review zoning and construction drawings as part of the red line process. To ensure new site development is documented and designed within Customer / Client requirements. Document revisions and obtain and confirm approval from Client.
- Deliver operational new sites for market deployment in a timely manner to meet overall market goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage projects, sub projects within main project fold (equipment installation, T1 testing civil or extension, Antenna and azimuth tilts, etc...)
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related experience, desired.
- 10 – 12 years of construction management experience with wireless projects.
- General knowledge and understanding of the requirements to submit for building applications, construction drawings and documentation, and utility requirements.
- Working knowledge of building systems (HVAC, emergency generators, National Electrical Code requirements); environmental requirements including hazardous material, spill prevention, and other regulatory guidelines, general building maintenance, and vendor maintenance.
- Must have construction knowledge of requirements for rooftop installations, tower locations and raw land locations.
- Extensive experience with antenna types, antenna mounts, coax, grounding systems and AC power.
- Complete understanding of all aspects of construction with respect to Wireless Cell sites.
- Ability to understand and read zoning and construction documentation and drawings and possess Construction management skills including: CAD/design review, implementation, and project management.
- Proficient in Operating systems and applications including: MS Project, Windows, MS Office suite.
- Travel Required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear.
Work Location & Schedule:
Telecommuting is not an available option. Depending on the business need the selected candidate may fullfill the duties of a Construction Manager in an office environment or in the field. If granted the opportunity to interview the hiring official can provide more details in regards to the work location.
Dynis promotes a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are proud to have a drug-free environment. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing drug and background screenings.
Dynis - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard