Treating seniors with the compassion and quality of home care they deserve is not only part of the mission of Senior Home Care; it is at the very core of everything we do. Each year, the divisions of Senior Home Care deliver care to more than 50,000 seniors with personalized home health care programs created with the individual and their specific needs in mind.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Administrative Specialist to the team.
The Administrative Specialist is responsible for assisting with the administrative support functions for the branch office. Responsible for maintaining phones, office and medical supplies. Processes branch Accounts Payable. In smaller branches, will assume one or more other branch roles such as Office Coordinator, Payroll Coordinator and Human Resources Coordinator. The Administrative Specialist reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and maintenance of branch phone system. Answer and forward all calls to the appropriate party. Transfer of phone for before and after hour coverage.
- Maintain and order office and medical supplies.
- Receives and processes branch’s Accounts Payable.
- Prioritizes work duties, ensures deadlines are met and provides for the continuance of all critical job functions related to the department. Cross-trained in all clerical positions.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of company’s operational processes, policies and procedures.
- Assists Director of Operations/ Regional Administrator with special projects
- Assists with the preparation of branch meetings, which may include meeting minutes and presentation of agenda items.
- Runs, audits, and follows up on assigned daily reports
- Assesses and assures maintenance and functioning of all office equipment including: telephone systems, hand-held devices, etc. Coordinates repairs as necessary.
- Provides daily and weekly administrative updates to ensure office staff is aware of the status of key operational areas of the branch office.
- Researches for cost-saving measures as they relate to job functions
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent, plus one (1) year experience in related area. College or business school preferred.
- Multi-phone line answering experience. Pleasant, articulate phone voice is essential.
- Human Resources experience preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function independently, coordinating multiple projects with the ability to determine appropriate priorities.
- Must have excellent typing, computer, and calculator skills with strong background in popular software programs. ( Microsoft Office and Windows)
- Strong grasp of administrative office systems, equipment, etc.
Senior Home Care - 2 years ago