Job Requisition Number 85804BR Market Title Account Executive Primary Work Location Boise, ID, US Position Status Full Time Average Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to business needs)
Job Overview Summary The Account Executive role is directly responsible for developing the strategic plan for the client’s brands within a defined geography. The AE will also be responsible for the overall leadership of the brand including its continued development, management and sales. Furthermore, the AE is responsible for providing an exceptional level of service delivered with passion, integrity, innovation and consistency.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
- Develop and manage strategic plans for each of the client’s brands at all retailers within the defined geography. Key areas will include sales, share, distribution, promotion, pricing, merchandising and financial management.
- Evaluate and communicate, to both the client and CSM (if assigned), on competitive marketing, pricing and distribution activities.
- Develop and maintain retail merchandising calendar by brand, by retailer to support strategic plans.
- Maintain weekly contact with clients communicating status, opportunities, and needs associated with achievement of strategic plan.
- Ensure all contracts are generated in a timely basis utilizing eforms.
- Provide Customer Manager and Administrator with direction and tools necessary to be successful.
- Maintain accurate distribution in SalesTrak and eXchangeBridge.
- Manage MDF funds and other spending within client guidelines and company policy.
- Ensure deduction resolution in a timely manner.
- Work with CROSSMARK representatives in the field as directed by management.
- Communicate well with all levels of personnel at company, client, and customer locations.
- Adheres to all company policies.
- Maintain updated service cards.
- Some travel required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a minimum of one year industry experience.
Computer Skills: Computer literate: Excel basics including pivot tables, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet basics, willingness to learn.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid Driver’s License is required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work environment: Office environment with some travel.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are the home...