Responsibilities of the position include supporting aviation projects and sales for the Midwest Region including but not limited to:
Participating in and leading design tasks for the aviation group including coordination of activities between multiple offices and firms, supervising/reviewing the design work of others, as well as client contact and coordination.
Work with the Regional Practice Leader to identify, track and pursue opportunities within the Midwest Region including identification and contact with potential and existing clients to assess their needs and promote a positive image of Jacobs, proposal preparation, cost proposals, and travel as necessary.
The position will be based out of Chicago , IL , St. Louis , MO , or Cincinnati , OH with the potential for leading sales and design efforts in other portions of the region as the practice expands.
Training and Experience Training and Experience
Other Essential Functions Other Requirements Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline required
- PE license required
- 15+ years of aviation related design and/or project management experience required
- Demonstrated skills in Microstation and GeoPak are preferred
- Familiarity with FAA Standards required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with proposal preparation, client interviews, client interaction required
- Current contact/knowledge with potential clients in the Midwest Region a plus