Elanco is a global research-based company that develops and delivers product and services to enhance animal health and production. We value innovation, both in scientific research and daily operations, and strive to cultivate a collaborative work environment for more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1954, Elanco is a division of Eli Lilly and Company. Our worldwide headquarters and research facilities are in Greenfield, Indiana.
Sales Representative – Feed Animal – Harrisburg, PA - Elanco
The purpose of the sales representative role in the Elanco is to create demand and secure sales by delivering and demonstrating the value of Elanco Animal Health products to customers and the people that influence their product use decisions. Sales territory contacts consist of producers, nutrition influencers and nutrition sales people, veterinarians, nutritionists, key university contacts, and channel partner contacts.
- Sales Reps are held accountable for delivering sales results and implementing agreed to strategies and plans.
- The sale representative manages a territory through yearly action planning, account planning, effective expense management and appropriate communications consistent with Elanco's marketing and sales objectives.
- Transfer Key Messages and scientific information about Elanco products to producers and key influencers within the designated sales territory.
- Call on and generate demand with producers and key influencers, Implement and execute any and all marketing programs and initiatives
- Plan and implement Sales Promotions, Selling Meetings and key customer outings and incentives.
- Bachelors Degree in Animal Science, Ag Economics, Ag Marketing, or Ag Communication or similar
- 3 years Sales and influence experience
- Passion for Animal Agriculture
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Eli Lilly and Company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g.,H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Knowledge of the Animal Health Industry
- High Initiative and Sound Work Ethic
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Influence and Leadership Skills
- Strong Learning Agility
Lilly credits its exceptional employees for its successes, and knows the key to ongoing achievement lies in attracting and retaining the best people. A company rich in heritage, Lilly employs individuals, conducts research and markets products worldwide. By providing for the unmet needs of our customers through a continuous stream of innovation, we will outgrow all competitors.
- The Territory encompasses Pennsylvania, Maryland area. Suggested location of the sales representative would be in the Harrisburg, PA area.
Lilly earns consistent and wide recognition for creating an exceptional work environment while maintaining our highly regarded reputation in the Pharmaceutical Industry and Community:
LILLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- FORTUNE Most Globally Admired Companies™
- FORTUNE Top Companies for Leaders in North America™
- Chronicle of Philanthropy Most Generous Companies in the US
- Business Week Magazine Best Places To Launch A Career™
- Information Week 500 Most Innovative Users of Technology
- Science Magazine Best Companies for Scientists™
- The Scientist Best Places to Work in the Industry™
- Black Enterprise Top 40 Companies for Diversity
- Working Mother Best Companies for Working Mothers™
CareerTopJobs.com - 2 years ago
Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures and sells products in one business segment, pharmaceutical products. The Company...