Responsible for delivering, setting up, moving and exchanging vending equipment in customer accounts and other outlets.
- Deliver, exchange and move vending equipment.
- Complete safety vehicle reports on a daily basis.
- Load and unload vending machines for delivery and/or return.
- Communicates with dispatchers, customers and supervisors regarding delivery and pick up status.
- Set coolers, which involves setting shelves, temperature and checking refrigeration.
- Educate customers in operation of equipment.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 2-3 years Class A drivering and delivering experience required
- Prior work experience with moving equipment preferred.
- Previous vending equipment repair and distribution a plus.
- Ability to do heavy lifting on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Valid CDL Class B, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Forklift, pallet jack manuel and eletric experience
Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 23 months ago
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...