To represent Bard Access Systems in Long Island, and take necessary action to attain sales objectives. This position reports to the District Manager who in turn reports to the Vice President of Sales. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Bard Access Systems is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
1. Sells the entire product line to current and new accounts.
2. Informs customers of new and current pricing, backorders, and company policies.
3. Effects comprehensive inservice of products to all concerned individuals.
4. Plans sales calls on a continuous basis, managing sales time effectively.
5. Develops thorough knowledge of all products.
6. Informs District Manager of significant market changes and competitive activity.
7. Achieves prompt, mutually satisfactory solutions to customer complaints.
8. Analyzes customer needs and creates solutions.
This position has the challenges of attaining sales goals established by the company. The development of business commensurate with the buying potential of the territory. Cultivating new and existing customers to establish long-term mutually profitable relationships.
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Management or related area, plus two to three years outside sales experience or equivalency. This position also requires demonstrated human relation and communication skills.
1. Product knowledge of all features and benefits of Bard product.
2. Surgical procedure knowledge, adequate to illustrate our product benefits.
3. Basic anatomy
4. Medical and surgical terminology
5. Thorough understanding of needs/analysis selling
6. Excellent listening and communication skills
7. Understands contract administration.
The incumbent must demonstrate the ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
**Local Candidates only, no relocation available for this position**
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...