Michaels Store Managers are responsible for the successful and profitable management of our stores by:
- Building, training and motivating the store team to provide superior customer service and the consistent execution of all operational functions to company standards
- Meeting and/or exceeding financial and sales goals established for the store
- Maintaining store profitability through the implementation and execution of the company's Merchandising, Operations and P&L Management programs
We are looking for:
Individuals possessing the desire, determination, and ability to fulfill their career expectations by joining a successful retailer who is experiencing unprecedented growth. Successful candidates will have:
- At least 4 years of successful retail store management experience in a merchandise-intensive environment
- Familiarity with retail sales, merchandising programs and procedures , and the competitive environment
- Planning and organizing, team-building and people skills
Michaels is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other basis protected by State, Federal or Local law.
Michaels - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Michaels Stores is crafty. The nation's #1 arts and crafts retailer owns and operates about 1,075 Michaels Stores across the US and...