We are innovative leaders, unleashing the power of silicon to benefit everyone, everywhere.
From our pioneering role in the development and commercialization of silicones, Dow Corning has grown to become a global leader in silicon-based technology and innovation.
Today, we develop performance-enhancing materials and solutions for virtually every industry in the world - from the green industries of solar and wind to electronics, personal care, textiles, construction, and automotive - and improve the daily lives of billions of people worldwide.
We're proud of what we make, and the safe, environmentally responsible way we make it.
Do what you love. Love what you do ... at Dow Corning.
From day one, you will be a valued member of our team, working with people from every country, culture and walk of life in a friendly, welcoming, and empowering environment. You supply the ambition and innovation. We'll supply the opportunity.
Our Total Compensation programs recognize and reward you for the skills and value you contribute to the success of our company. We've made it our mission to create a culture that helps you maintain a healthy, well-balanced work-life style.
At Dow Corning, your future isn't predetermined by us ... it's invented by you!
Dow Corning Corporation, a U.S. based, multi-national corporation and global leader in the silicon-based industry, is currently accepting resumes for operations, delivery and service technicians for our manufacturing for our facility in Carrollton Kentucky.
These positions directly support site chemical manufacturing processes. Responsibilities may include some or all of the following:
- Operation of area process equipment
- Inspection of tank trucks, railcars, and barges with appropriate paperwork
- Operation of fork trucks, shuttle wagon, and rail car movers
- Fire watch and maintenance support
- Loading and unloading transportation equipment and containers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must work effectively as part of a team and as a representative of the team to others.
- Must be goal oriented, self sufficient, self reliant, and self starter
- Must be personally responsible, capable of situation management through prioritization, and multi-tasking.
- Must certify on all technology, equipment function, basic chemistry, and basic control strategy for all job related processes.
- Must be able to use all applicable computer based systems as required, such as Outlook, Word, SAP, and web-based functions.
- Must comply with all Safety regulations as mandated by Site and Corporation, as well as Local, State, and Federal guidelines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be able to hear and respond to alarms, lifting of 50 lbs. or more, work at heights and in confined spaces, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and work in inclement weather.
Education and Experience:
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
This position is often required work at a fast pace with minimum to moderate supervision. Changing business requirements may cause frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
We offer a competitive compensation based on skill and experience as well as a flexible benefits package.
Dow Corning is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Dow Corning Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -