Essential Functions of Job:
• Formulating logical statements of business problems and devising procedures for solutions of the problems through the use of data processing systems
• Provide direction and control within the specifications of a project plan
• Ability to report to the office
• Computer Science Degree or equivalent
• Experience with SAS and SQL
• Ability to analyze, design and code large complex programs
• Above average analytical and investigative skills
• Above average written and oral communication skills
• Above average technical skills in computer software applications, and operations techniques and procedures
• Experience in analyzing and mining data is a plus
• Health industry application experience is a plus
The Company considers applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, mental or physical disability, marital status, age 40 years and over, sexual preference, veteran's status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Applications for this vacancy will be received for 3 working days after the Posted date from Employees of HealthSCOPE Benefits with more than one year of service.
Applications for this vacancy will be received for 10 working days after the Posted date from External Applicants.