Are you ready to INSPIRE?
Are you ready to CHANGE LIVES?
Are you ready to MAKE YOUR CAREER COUNT?
THEN JOIN ANTHEM EDUCATION AND START MAKING A DIFFERENCE TODAY!
Anthem Education's family of Career Colleges has been dedicated to making a difference in our students' lives for over 100 years and is committed to providing the next generation with all the skills they need to be successful! Our history of consistent growth and achievement have set Anthem Education above the rest as an innovator and industry leader able to provide the resources, opportunities, and momentum needed for our students and employees to excel and succeed in their career of choice.
When you consider a career with AE know you would be joining a team that is passionate about Education and the lives we touch every day.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Career Services Director for immediate placement at our Fenton campus.
Overview of the position's responsibilities:
The Career Services Director oversees and directs a staff that works closely with current students in all aspects of job search and extern placement, including resume preparation, interview techniques, mock interview participation, and job search strategies. Community networking and occasional evening hours are part of the Career Services Director's responsibilities.
The attributes and qualities that are desired:
- HS Diploma required but degree strongly preferred.
- Staffing, Recruiting, Career Services or related field experience needed.
- Background in Healthcare field a PLUS!
- 1-3 years of management experience and a strong work ethic.
- Professionalism is required.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and self motivation needed.
- The desire to help others succeed in their career goals.
- We are looking for a GO-GETTER with a smiling face to join our family.
Working for AE will help you to:
- Take your career to the next level
- Have real advancement opportunities
- Get recognition and appreciation professionally
What we offer is great!
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Family Tuition Assistance
- Education Reimbursement
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
If you are motivated with a proven track record; want to be part of a growing, success oriented company; and are ready to INSPIRE others, then take the next step in your future and join a team that assists students in achieving their educational and career goals. Make the decision to CHANGE LIVES today, and MAKE YOUR CAREER COUNT by applying now!
Florida Career College - 2 years ago