Ensure customer productivity, uptime, and profitability by providing necessary service levels and managing relationships. Provide necessary tools to support dealer service capability growth.
- Evaluates dealer capabilities, and works to develop a service action plan by comparing dealer current state to dealer standards, while examining future needs based on projected business growth
- Evaluates dealer service personnel and training needs, and initiates action plans based on results of investigation, by comparing knowledge, skills and abilities of current personnel to those required for dealer business growth.
- Provides dealer, customer service and product warranty training.
- Evaluates warranty impact on dealer performance and customer satisfaction in territory, while reviewing data on product failures and cost of warranty claims, with ultimate goal to rectify product failures and increase product uptime.
- Resolves product quality or performance issues for customers and dealers within specified timeframe. Escalates to Region Service Manager, as appropriate, by providing direct and indirect technical problem solving skills.
- Assists Region Service Manager in providing technical feedback from the field to manufacturing, marketing and engineering on dealer/customer issues, and serves as member of sales pursuance team
- Strong influence on customer satisfaction through warranty repairs. Monitors warranty expenses resulting in cost reduction for brand. Serves as direct company/brand representative to dealers and customers, portraying brand image.
CNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Business, Engineering, Ag, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years experience in dealer service operations within heavy equipment industry (agricultural or construction)
- Knowledge of industry practices (farming or construction)
- Strong knowledge of all products in region
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with problem solving capabilities
- Regular and consistent attendance
The objective of the Company is to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels, the best qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information and any additional status protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws.