Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners has an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager. This position will oversee and direct the regional marketing and sales executives.
• Manage and develop the Regional Account Representatives (direct, broker, special programs).
• Manage key client and car club relationships in region.
• Network, build and maintain relationships with key partners.
• Develop and direct regional business plans, budget and approach.
• Oversight of sales outreach, which involves event sponsorship, campaign, coordination and return on investment analysis.
• Frequent travel is required.
• Bachelors Degree in business or related field
• 5 years of proven business to business sales experience
• Previous proven successful sales management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Personal Lines Insurance License
• Proficient user of MS Office products, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Valid Driver’s License and good standing driving record
Hagerty offers a dynamic work environment along with a competitive wage/ benefit package. To apply for this position please visit our careers page at http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers
We will contact only those candidates with whom we have a continuing interest.
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...