efforts and their monthly e-newsletter publications
- Manage a client base of up to 50 for their Social Media
and project manage a successful implementation of on-time
- Work closely with multiple clients to set up new accounts
and accurate delivery.
deadlines for deliverables for the managed service.
- Interact daily with clients to set expectations and
deliverables and due dates.
- Manage project timelines and keep clients informed of
knowledge expert for Social Media Program and the Loyalty
- Communicate best practices to client and act as a
Team to successfully set and meet client expectations.
- Collaborate with Content Team, Sales Managers and Graphics
to update social media and to create the e-newsletter
- Incorporate content, graphic and administrative elements
layout to meet the company and client requirements.
e-newsletter quality and accuracy.
- Monitor your clients' social media program and
clients on their social reputation
- Monitor, report and consult best practices and guide
- Research and recommend content ideas for social media
each individual social media program and the e-newsletter.
- Track and record project implementation and status for
issues and problems.
- Work with all departments to manage resolution of client
functionality and share with the Product Development group.
- Gather client feedback with regard to product
offerings as needed.
- Provide new client training and on-line demonstrations of
- Provide back-up customer support via phone and email.
Our client is seeking candidates who are highly motivated,
can multi-task and prioritize, and have superb
communication and customer services skills - with an
unwavering focus on quality. Other requirements include:
- College degree or higher
- Social Media experience preferred
- Proven experience in client relations and/or account
- Ability to set and manage expectations, resource and time
- Ability to work well and contribute in a team environment
- Highly detail-oriented and quality-driven
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects and clients
- Knowledge of HTML and Internet software applications
- Automotive experience and enthusiasm a plus