To effectively manage the day to day operations of the office, while ensuring bank policies and procedures are followed and customers served professionally.
Ensures the accurate and lawful operation of the branch, including compliance with policies and procedures. Ensures that the branch is adequately staffed with employees committed to the bank and branch goals.
Has the ability to function independently in all branch roles, including teller positions and personal banking. This position has the responsibility to manage the service and sales levels of the branch, that promotes the branch and provides the level of service Inland Bank and Trust customers require. Assistant Branch Manager has a high level of visibility in their community by attending functions as well as serving community organizations.
Manages employees, organizes and directs activities, maximizes branch profitability, provides high level of quality customer service and has overall daily operational responsibility for the performance of a full service branch. Assures that all branch employees provide quality customer service, conducts customer service meetings and meets or exceeds established sales goals.
- Talking to customers to resolve complaints and account problems
- Approving checking account overdrafts by business and retail customers
- Evaluating branch office income and expenses
- Recommending new loan opportunities or customer relationships to bank management.
- Evaluating weekly or monthly sales data and report sales results to the branch manager.
- Conducting annual job performance reviews of branch employees
- Preparing financial and regulatory reports as required by the bank’s internal auditor, board of directors, and state and federal banking regulatory agencies
Promote teamwork and employee participation. Communicate effectively. Manage and coach team and individual performance. Provide employee performance evaluations and feedback.
Professional role model, including appearance and dress.
Assist in branch sales initiatives. Including, but not limited to: identifying customers for other products, such as CD and loans, and referring them to such; participation in calling programs to new/existing customers; preparation of mailers to new/existing customers. Participate in telemarketing and working of onsite trade shows and other sales related events. Active participation in local community and service organizations for the purpose of increasing branch awareness and business development.
Full time hours - Monday thru Saturday with a day off during the week.
4 years of banking experience with a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
Knowledge of bank operations and security policies, practices and procedures.
The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc
- 2 years ago - save job