Job Title: Financial Center Manager
Reports to: Area or Market Manager
SUMMARY This position manages the financial center activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Deliver consistent, high-quality service and interact courteously and professionally with all internal and external customers; and maintain strict confidentiality in all bank matters.
2. Provide leadership necessary to secure efficient operations of and to grow and maintain financial relationships of the financial center and to create a sales culture.
3. Actively generate new and repeat business by completely understanding and offering all bank products and services.
4. Have a solid understanding of the strategic plan; direct the activities of the financial center in a manner that focuses on and supports these goals/objectives.
5. Oversee and conduct personnel-related activities including but not limited to performance review, goal-setting, hiring and sales development.
6. Follow all company policies and practices and set an example for other financial center staff to follow.
7. Ensure communication of policy and procedural issues to financial center personnel, including applicable Federal regulations (i.e. BSA, CIP, etc.); inform management of related issues.
8. Identify and act on opportunities to represent the Bank in community leadership positions to maintain and develop business relationships.
9. Maintain a broad knowledge and thorough understanding of Federal regulations, policies and procedures and the regulatory framework in which the bank operates as well as other related financial and lending trends.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Service Manager, Relationship Banker, and/or Teller Team Leader; if no Service Manager or TTL, supervisory responsibility extends to Teller staff
COMPETENCIES Sales focus, customer focus, managing others, decisiveness, driving for results, developing others, initiative, business acumen, adaptability, teamwork & cooperation, project management
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant experience coupled with prior management/supervisory experience are required, as are strong decision-making skills, flexibility, and proven sales successes in building and maintaining customer relationships. Communication and leadership skills are vitally important. This position demands a clear under-standing of the bank’s strategic plan and ability to creatively produce results furthering that plan. Three to five years of previous banking experience is preferred.
MutualBank - 21 months ago
MutualBank provides online banking for checking bank accounts, saving accounts, investment, consumer and mortgage loans, wealth management,...