FCH ENTERPRISES, INC.
Reporting to store management, this position is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction, primarily by handling all counter transactions in a fast, efficient, and friendly manner. This position handles monetary transactions; takes telephone orders; prepares, packs, and serves food items to guests; and supports other counter functions to ensure the efficient and effective flow of counter operations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Provides exceptional guest service by greeting and thanking guests in addition to anticipating their wants and/or needs to ensure a pleasant dining experience.
- Takes orders and practices suggestive selling techniques.
- Accurately enters orders into the POS system and processes credit cards, gift cards, coupons, and cash payments properly.
- Packs and checks orders to ensure they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Accurately takes phone orders and/or phone messages.
- Is knowledgeable and can describe menu items and on going promotions proficiently. Answers guest inquiries in a sensible manner.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work and guest area through constant cleaning, organizing, and replenishing of necessary items.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
- Meets assigned shift requirements.
- Push, pull, and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Stand and walk at least 6-8 hours.
- Reach at shoulder level and below waist constantly, above head occasionally.
- Bend at waist occasionally.
- Passed a tuberculosis (TB) skin test within 5 years of start date.
- Pass a drug screening test.
- Works in an air conditioned environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous cash handling preferred.
- Basic math and writing.
- Able to interact with guests and co-workers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Possess problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending the English language.
- Trustworthy with cash and company property.
- Enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Punctual and dependable.