Intern Software Engineer
Graduate Technical Internship in Software & Services Group Client Platforms Enabling team working with current and future security related technologies.
Intern would be responsible for:
- Learning the assigned technology
- Work with third party code to implement and enable the technology
- Define and develop tools, techniques, and recommendations to assist software developers adopting the technology
- Creation of Sample Code to demonstrate the usage of the technology
- Document and present findings to various forums
- Adapt to changing requirements
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated and a team player
Minimum skills and experience:
You should possess an Undergraduate degree from a four year college or university, or must be enrolled as a Computer Science and/or Engineering graduate student, and completed at least two graduate semesters before date of hire.
Candidate must have 6+ months of work or educational experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrated software engineering experience
- Demonstrated use of the C and C++ programming languages
- Strong debugging skills
- Knowledge of build automation, benchmarking, and reporting using scripting language of choice
- Knowledge of Secure Coding techniques
- Ability to understand and refactor third party code
- Experience working with the Open Source community
Feb 21, 2013
Feb 22, 2014
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...