We are looking a Senior Financial Systems IT QA Analyst. This is a 12+ month contract position for our client in Denver, CO.
- Coordination of resources and QA standards within the Loyalty Platforms. Current platform integrates ETL, UI and MicroStrategy, requiring the resource to have deep understanding of validation of CDIMI, DB, WebServices, Ab Initio, MSTR, and GUI.
- Provide innovative approaches to coordinate multi-region testing in order to condense testing schedules. Leveraging functional UI and ETL testing over several regions, automation suites, and their interdependencies, the resource will play a pivotal role in scheduling across several testing parallel work streams.
- Supporting UAT testing will require similar coordination of the same QA groups to ensure seamless testing by providing proper scheduling of data preparation and defect tracking. Resource will need to become an integral part of defect triaging and resolution.
- Execution of testing solutions, ensuring that they are on time, within budget and to the required quality standard.
- Work with business and development to gather requirements, create specifications and develop new solutions or enhancements.
- Ensure correct realization of the client's requirements, performances, security, environmental and legal constraints.
- Consultative analysis and functional requirements are completed and document deliveries are met.
- Manage the relation with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all communications related to QA Status on a daily basis during execution.
- Communication of Project Planning is complete with the business, development, and PMO regarding status, milestones, issue resolution and escalation.
- Projects are monitored against time, effort and cost.
- Report of the potential risks and any stage of development.
- Contribute to the team member cross training. Effectively managing and coaching, direct reports, project team resources and external vendor resources.
- Execution of test cases and Automation Scripts where needed.
- Identify Automation scripts requiring maintenance due to release notes; identify time/savings candidates for growing automation suite.
Strong Knowledge of:
- Computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans and models.
- Practical application of engineering science and technology.
Hudson is a professional services firm specializing in Technology, Legal, Finance and Human Resources solutions. We deliver professionals with specific expertise and provide turnkey solutions to improve our clients' effectiveness. As a $1B publicly-traded company, our nearly 2,000 professionals serve clients and candidates in over 20 countries worldwide.
- Ab Initio ETL (required)
- WebService (SoapUI)
- Basic QTP knowledge (valuable)
- HPQualityCenter/ ALM
- Oracle (valuable)
- Siebel (valuable)
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required
- 5+ years experience required at Responsibility level
- 8+ years experience in QA
- Proven Track record of excellent Offshore Coordination
Hudson (NASDAQ: HHGP) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, supply chain and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.
Hudson Global Resources - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Hudson Highland Group, Inc. (Hudson) is a specialized professional staffing and talent management solutions providers. The Company provides...