Corporation Service Company is a privately-held company headquartered in Wilmington, DE that serves as a leading provider of legal and financial services for the world’s largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. We strive to provide superior services and products while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their career. Visit our website at: http://www.cscglobal.com . CSC has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Delaware for the sixth consecutive year in 2012.
In the ever changing technical landscape of virtual, mobile, and desktop computing devices the CSC Desktop Support Engineer serves an integral role in moving the business forward! Work with the latest technologies in a dynamic and fast paced environment- developing software/hardware standards, engineering client computing solutions, and supporting CSC end users by fixing problems and optimizing user productivity.
- Responsible for the design, administration, and deployment of a wide array of workstation hardware, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat productivity suites, and other common enterprise applications.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and provide support to CSC users on a wide range of hardware, Operating Systems, and software- on the phone, via tickets, or in person.
- Work as a team member on enterprise projects, such as company-wide upgrades to Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- Administer and support the CSC Virtual Desktop Infrastructure - this includes managing the VDI infrastructure, deploying virtual desktops, and troubleshooting problems.
- Create technical documentation related to system configurations, process, procedure, and knowledgebase articles.
What can we offer you?
- 3+ years of experience in a Desktop Support role within an enterprise organization.
- Experience with Windows Operating System imaging, software packaging/distribution, and Microsoft patch management - Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Windows Deployment Services, and Dell KBox experience a HUGE plus.
- The ability to constantly adapt to a fast paced, every changing technology landscape filled with smart phones, virtual desktops, and a wide array of desktop computing hardware/software.
- Experience supporting Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) – VMware and Citrix XenDesktop experience a HUGE plus.
- Experience supporting thin-client terminals – thin client terminal experience a HUGE plus.
- Experience with document imaging and printing solutions, such as supporting multi-function print/scan/fax devices.
- Experience in technical writing, specifically documenting technical configuration and troubleshooting information.
- Participate in a scheduled on-call rotation which may include afterhours and weekend work.
- The ability to lift and carry computer equipment (up to 50lbs).
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Annual bonus program recognizing individual performance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! - 401(k) with employer match Medical/Dental/Life insurance--Spouse and dependent life – generous PTO allotment- paid holidays - Tuition Reimbursement - AND MORE!
Corporation Service Company - 10 months ago
Founded in 1899, Corporation Service Company is the industry-leading provider of business, legal and financial services. We provide...