The analyst position within Health Physics department is responsible for managing department and regulatory performance indicators, department fatigue rule model, dose tracking and reporting, and the department website.
Typical duties include:
1. Manage the heath physic's departmental and regulatory performance indicators
2. Manage the health physic department's fatigue rule model
3. Manage dose tracking and reporting
4. Manage the health physic department website
5. Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Candidates must meet the basic qualifications to receive consideration.
1. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools including Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
2. Proficient in data extraction and reporting.
3. Strong analytical, organizational and written/oral communication skills.
1. Knowledge of various financial reporting systems and PPL information systems including NIMS.
2. 4 Year degree in business or related field preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PPL is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace - M/F/D/V
How To Apply
1. Click on Apply Now button
2. Upload a new resume or select one you previously uploaded, or
cut and paste a resume from a Word document
3. Answer basic qualification screening questions
4. Answer questions regarding how the position meets your career
5. Click on Submit button
You can save your online response and come back at a later time to finish; however, you must hit Submit to actually send your completed online response.
NOTE: Once you submit your online response, you cannot go back and edit your online response or resume, nor can you re-submit for the same vacancy.
PPL Corporation (PPL) is an energy and utility holding company, which through its subsidiaries, generates electricity from power plants in...