Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Field Sales
Requisition #: 143344BR
Posting Location: Nederland, TX, US
Alternative Locations: Beaumont, Texas, United States;Orange, Texas, United States;Port Arthur, Texas, United States
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Field Sales Supervisor for our Marketing and Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The sole purpose of this position is to lead a focused sales team of individuals to increase penetrations, subscriber count and revenue in the Single Family residential market. Management reserves the right to add, change or revise this job description at any time.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure competence and continuity of qualified sales persons through optimum recruitment, selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Maximize potential for customers to purchase and retain their cable services.
- Monitor employee performance, counsel and advise to ensure compatibility and maximum effectiveness.
- Maintain records of sales individual and group relative to system goals and objectives and provide statistical results.
- Promote a positive company image at all times.
- Ensure that team of Residential Sales Reps meets or exceeds weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals as determined by management, other related objectives may be added that maximize product penetration.
- Develop, plan and coordinate sale promotions and incentives to meet system goals and objectives.
- Maintain a good working relationship with onsite agents of the builders.
- Travels throughout assigned developments to call on prospective customers and builders agents. The sole purpose of the position is to maximize cable penetration in the marketable homes in the assigned developments.
- Prepare annual sales budgets.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and people skills. Must be energetic, motivated and able to work independently within established guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned, including departmental projects in support of Division goals
- Compile sales reports for region (Lennar, Beazer, other nationals will be added)
- Maintain/establish marketing relationships with production builders
- Communicate field intelligence to construction
- Ability to analyze market and segment into territories
- Collect closing information and distribute to field reps
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Certifications, Licenses, Registrations, etc., to perform the essential functions of this position:
Requires a thorough knowledge of the cable product as well as some technical knowledge of the cable system. Requires relationship sales skills, motivational skills, training skills, analytical and organizational skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a minimum of two years of cable television, and\or sales experience.
- Individual should be responsible, self-motivated and organized. Must possess good customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Appearance must be neat and professional, conducive to an office and field environment.
- Bi-lingual(Spanish) preferred.
Travel Requirements and Frequency:
Valid TX driver's license and good driving record.
Legal or Financial Responsibilities:
- Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct.
- Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
- Verify accuracy of payroll, all tracking reports for the Direct Sales Representatives.
- Prepare daily, weekly and Monthly reports as directed by management.
Materials and Equipment Used:
- Standard Office Equipment (phone/copier/fax)
- Computer - Must have good working knowledge of personal computers and Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of ICOMS cable billing systems preferred.
FCC Unit_TWC: 11551
Controlling Establishment ID: 00149 - Nederland
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...