Excellent opportunity for Transmission Line Superintendent for various projects
Great Southwestern Construction, a subsidiary of MYR Group Inc., one of the
oldest and largest electrical contractors in the country, is looking for
qualified Transmission Line Superintendents to fill current and future project
needs at its Texas project locations.
This position is responsible for the oversight of the day to day operations of
the transmission line crew.
Experience with or knowledge of the following is required:
69KV through 500KV systems
- Minimum ten years in the construction of high voltage transmission lines from
foundation installation through helicopter assist in stringing operations
- Completion of a Journeyman Lineman program or equivalent
- Experience managing multiple subcontractors such as Right-of Way clearing and
including equi-potential grounding
- Trained and certified to perform all aspects of transmission line grounding
not limited to: receiving/hauling material, structure framing and setting, wire
- Experience managing field crews of 25 or more
- Certified in CPR, First Aid, OSHA 10 & 20 Hour courses
- Experience in all aspects of transmission line construction, including but
setups, and stringing multiple conductor sizes including bundled conductor
- Experience in all parts of OSHA 20 CFR transmission and distribution
- Thorough knowledge of reading and interpreting plans, specifications, and
Excellent benefits including:
Salary commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
Apply at: www.gswc.us. If you require an accommodation to complete the online
application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
The MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.