The Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for drafting and reporting consolidated financial results for internal and external reporting purposes and will report to the Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assist with the SEC reporting process to comply with all applicable rules and standards in the preparation of all SEC Filings (10Ks and 10Qs), as well as the quarterly earnings release.
- Prepare supporting documentation related to the financial statements, footnote disclosures and management discussion and analysis.
- Assist in procedures performed to ensure the Company complies with XBRL requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly audit committee reporting package.
- Perform various detailed financial analysis of major income statement and balance sheet components.
- Participate in the annual financial audit and quarterly reviews with external auditors including preparation of detailed schedules.
- Complete certain month end close activities, including the preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of the Company’s various tax return filings.
- Research technical accounting issues and assist in other ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting
- MBA/CPA strongly preferred
- 2-4 years of accounting and/or audit experience
- SEC reporting experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedule priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with general accounting systems
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP and SEC accounting and reporting requirements
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
For immediate consideration please send your resume, salary history and cover letter to email@example.com, referencing Financial Reporting Analyst in the subject line.
SoundBite Communications, Inc. - 17 months ago