The Business Manager will provide leadership in marketing, sales and strategic planning initiatives for an upscale child care center that services infants through kindergartner age children. The position will be responsible for growing enrollment at the center, creating lasting relationships within the community and the overall day to day management of the business.
The right candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional organizational and time management skills, be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, be customer service oriented and be able to take initiative to drive new business to the center.
This position will be directly responsible for outside sales and marketing, developing and converting leads into enrollment, closing sales leads, business financials, account receivables, maintaining budgets and implementing campaigns and events to build relationships with the local community (children, parents and businesses). The position will also ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws, in addition to company policies and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree- BS in Business/Business Administrative/Management/ Marketing
- Strong copy writing and editing
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Internet friendly
- Have full complete knowledge of standard office practices
- Strong Communication, organization, and listening skills. Above average on verbal and written skills. Ability to work courteously around children and listen to people’s needs.
- Project Management
- Possess skills, attributes and characteristics conducive to and suitable for dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and clients
- 1-3 years of marketing and/or sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Development of marketing strategies is a must
- Sales experience in selling a product or service
- Strong customer service skills is mandatory
- Event planning with the purpose of raising awareness in the community
The Learning Experience - 9 months ago