Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
Global Marketing Research Consumer Specialist 1, AFC
This position is responsible for defining, developing and executing marketing research projects that support the Global Adult Care business. This role provides the deep consumer understanding required to deliver a competitive advantage to Kimberly-Clark.
PRIMARY CUSTOMERS AND EXPECTATIONS:
This role will primarily support projects directed by the Global Adult Care business. The incumbent is responsible for defining information needs based on brand strategies, and developing and executing research projects and analyses that meet the business objectives. This person ensures that research is designed, conducted and analyzed in an effective manner, developing insights and recommendations that will lead to business growth.
• Consult with cross-functional teams to help identify relevant business issues, research objectives and hypotheses to address brand questions and needs.
• Develop the appropriate learning plans to evaluate hypotheses that can assist in meeting business objectives and utilize appropriate analytic techniques to develop and test hypotheses, draw relevant inferences and create recommendations to define business opportunities.
• Synthesize, interpret, and apply information/data to establish facts and develop insights to provide new perspectives on the category, consumers, and innovation pathways.
• Manage the engagement of marketing research projects, including external research suppliers, to ensure the research is executed in an accurate, timely, and cost-efficient manner.
The Marketing Research professional will be an influential leader who will interact with the key business partners in Marketing, Research and Engineering, and other relevant functions; understand global requirements; and develop and leverage insights that provide a competitive advantage to Kimberly-Clark.
• Undergraduate degree
• Six plus years experience of consumer research methods and analysis
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of business team management
• Ability to work with business partners from different cultures
• Possess an open-minded approach to new methods and a creative inclination for issues or business questions that are outside the norm
• Key skills include extensive technical expertise and well developed consulting skills
• Strong base of analytical skills to assess, interpret and translate from multiple data sources into actionable consumer/shopper insights
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Advanced degree
• Global Market Research experience
• Ability to see future needs and consult with internal and external partners to distill and synthesize learning
• Experience with innovation
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the...