Provide support to the Branch in expediting parts to the Drivers for delivery to customers as well as for delivery to other Branches of the company.
1. Pull and organize customer orders for delivery from warehouse by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in priority assigned.
2. Load materials into vehicle and install bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
3. Stock and maintain inventory items in designated warehouse storage areas.
4. Package, label and ship customer orders by UPS, US Mail, bus, motor freight and local truck deliveries.
5. Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
6. Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts in excess of 60 lbs. up to 15% of the time. Majority of lifting and carrying will involve parts between 5 and 60 lbs.
Environmental / Physical Conditions
Inside/Outside Conditions, Varied Temperature Changes, Minimal Chemical Hazards, Vibration, Dust, Vehicle Noise
OSHA approved steel toed safety shoes required from the first day of this job.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Minimum of 1 year of general warehouse experience.
For FleetPride, bigger is better. The company is one of the largest independent distributors of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the...