Job Requisition Number: 76707
Primary Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 75%
CACI International Inc. is currently seeking an entry level Background Investigator in Little Rock, AR to conduct background investigations, on a full-time basis in support of our U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) contract, under the Investigations Services Division.
- Candidates must have a personal vehicle and be willing to travel up to 100 miles radius based on your geographic location.
- Candidates will be required to complete a pre-selection process and must successfully pass the 8-week OPM New Investigator Training Course (minimum of three weeks in Chantilly, VA).
- Serve your country and positively impact national security
- Professional and personal flexibility for enhanced work/life balance
- Exciting new experiences and an opportunity to meet new people
- Ideal balance between limited supervision and management support
- Manageable caseloads and achievable goals
- Company paid benefits to include medical, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, and more
- 10 paid holidays and 10 days paid time off
- Nationwide opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
- Investigators will conduct background investigations for the purposes of employment suitability and security clearance determinations for the Office of Personnel Management
- Investigators will be required to conduct face-to-face interviews with subjects; Investigators will also perform record searches at law enforcement agencies, courthouses and mental health, financial and educational institutions relative to the subject of investigation
- Investigators will be required to compile all information gathered and submit a clear/concise report on a government computer system within a strict required timeline
- Expenses incurred during casework such as mileage, parking, tolls, metro fees, record fees, etc., will be reimbursed
CACI International Inc. is a $3.8B publically traded company with approximately 15,300 employees worldwide in over 120 offices throughout North America and Europe. CACI is one of three prime contractors selected to provide background investigation fieldwork for the Office of Personnel Management. CACI investigators prove to be some of the best in the industry, those with an impeccable work ethic who are self-motivated and have a sincere drive to succeed.
- A "can do" attitude and a sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or four years of general experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a favorable suitability determination based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Ability to successfully pass a mandatory drug test (pre-employment)
- Must live within a 15-20 mile radius of geographic location
- A current driver's license and a reliable personal vehicle for daily travel
- Ability to travel 75% of the time for business (to include assignments outside normal work area/region)
- A personal computer that is compatible with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.) *Please note CACI applications are not compatible with Apple Operating Systems
- Ability to walk, type, sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills are essential
- Self-motivated with an effective ability to work independently from a home office equipped with high speed LAN line (not wireless)
- Exceptional typing skills and ability to type detailed reports (1-20 pages in length
- Successful completion of an intense 8-week (paid) training course
Working for CACI is a great opportunity! We foster a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality and professionalism. CACI employs full time and contract investigators who provide investigative services in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 23 months ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...