Lead and manage the Quality Assurance Department to ensure the production of high quality product at the lowest cost, while meeting the demands of our customers.
- Multi site responsibility. Quality Assurance Manager will oversee Quality Assurance Groups based out of two (2) facilities - Sparkling & Syrup Plants.
- Select, supervise, and develop Quality Assurance personnel
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of water processing, syrup-batching, and all QA testing and record-keeping
- Monitor and enforce proper sanitation and housekeeping procedures
- Monitor all CCNA, CCE, Federal and State communications/audits and implement any necessary changes
- Assist operations management with process equipment and product/package troubleshooting and innovation
- Collaborate with operations and sales management in order to improve CCNA quality indices
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of water treatment plant
- Ensure safety of all personnel within the department
- Establish, submit, and balance the yearly departmental budget
- Ensure departmental compliance with all company policies and procedures
-High School Diploma or GED required.
-College degree in Applied Sciences or Business preferred.
-4+ years previous supervisory or management experience in a related industry required.
-4+ years previous supervisory or management experience in the beverage industry preferred.
-Hot / cold/wet environments with loud machinery, fumes and moving vehicles.
-Experience in mentoring and motivating employees.
-Must be self-directed and have high initiative, a change agent.
-Able to deal with a demanding and changing work environment.
-Highly detailed and organized.
-P&L/financial aptitude preferred.
•Continuous Improvement (CI) / 6-Sigma Management highly preferred
•Understanding and leading 5S programs and ISO initiatives highly preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 17 months ago