Are you an energetic professional with previous Long Term Care experience?
Chardon Health Center is currently seeking the right professional individual to fill the full time position of Admissions Coordinator.
The Admissions Coordinator assists the Marketing Director in developing census and providing external and internal support throughout the admissions process. The successful candidate for the AdmissionsCoordinator position must have 3 - 5 years previous professional experience, preferably in a Long Term Care environment, prior supervisory experience, and management training. Excellent customer service skills, basic computer skills, initiative, and a thorough understanding of Medicaid, Medicare, Managed Care and long term care are needed for this position. The Admissions Coordinator is expected to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor and a high level of confidentiality in all matters of the job. This position must work flexible hours.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
The Admissions Coordinator is a full time, salaried position in a fun, team atmosphere and enjoys a complete beneftis package! If you meet the requirements for Admissions Coordinator, and you would like to be part of a World Class team of professionals,respond to this ad with your resume and salary history for confidential consideration.
- Perform all pre-admission processes
- Perform all admission processes
- Perform all census procedures
- Perform all discharge procedures
- Maintain up-to-date financial knowledge of the financial aspects of nursing operations and provide accurate documentation of all services in order to assure accurate reimbursement from all payor sources
- Perform community marketing events and establish relationships within the community
Communicare Health Services - 22 months ago