This position will report to the Director of the Annual Fund, and provide support for all members of the Annual Fund team. The individual who fills this position must have a high level of technical skills within Microsoft Office suite and specifically be able to create, edit, sort, and navigate Word and Excel documents proficiently. Knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs is required. Excellent knowledge of database extractions and reports is also crucial. Refined organizational skills are essential to the Office Assistant III position as this person must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and requests for information simultaneously. The Office Assistant III must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of data extraction and mailing techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of database structures and extraction of data. Banner Advancement experience preferred.
- Performing intermediate to complex sorts in database for all supporting areas.
- Preparation and distribution of reports.
- Data entry of volunteer and constituent information.
General duties may include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word, and Publisher), Outlook, Internet Explorer, Constant Contact or similar experience preferred.
- Ability to manage time and tasks efficiently and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent typing, proofreading, organizational, and communications skills.
- Mail merge and bulk mailing capability.
- Professional telephone skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Detail oriented.
Weekly Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Preparation and coordination of email, phone and mail solicitation materials, including generating invitation and mailing lists and segmentation of materials.
- Support phonathon and matching gift operations including follow up emails and phone calls to constituents.
- Provide support to the annual fund staff managing alumni and parent leadership groups.
- Typing general correspondence, reports, and legal documents.
- Maintain calendars for staff; schedule meetings.
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
- Record and distribute minutes for specific meetings.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 8, 2013
Send resume to: Office of Human Resources, Lafayette College, Easton, PA 18042 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Lafayette College - 17 months ago