The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Executives of Hope Network from several departments with various administrative responsibilities. Also serves as receptionist relief for Leadership Center.
Specific Responsibilities - Essential
1. Responsible to provide administrative support to members of the Executive Team.
2. Attend meetings and take minutes as requested.
3. Assists with monitoring of Petty Cash for the Administrative Team.
4. Assemble binders for various Executive Meetings.
5. File reports and maintain records as directed.
6. Maintain listing of preferred office supplies, including keeping office supplies orderly and well stocked.
7. Type and proof business letters, documents and mailing labels as directed.
8. Provides relief coverage for receptionist, performing all receptionist duties while at the front desk.
9. Perform other related duties as specified by supervisor.
Position Requirements - Essential
1. Proficiency in basic secretarial skills is required.
2. Proficiency in MS Office 2003/2007.
3. Ability to hold in confidence information received while performing duties assigned.
4. Ability to communicate in both verbal and written formats to meet position requirements.
5. Ability to articulate and actively support the mission of the corporation to various audiences.
6. Personal, ethical, social, financial values compatible with the mission of Hope Network.
7. Two years experience preferred.
8. High School diploma.
Hope Network - 18 months ago