A communications services provider located in Reston, VA is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join its team. This person will work as a senior subject matter expert, designing new networks for its clients. This person will use Cisco Catalyst gear to provide internet and communications services to large and small businesses in the D.C. area and work with a variety of firewall devices.
This position offers excellent benefits and compensation and is full-time direct hire. Interviews are underway so qualified candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP. Please respond directly to this ad with a resume.
- Cisco IOS or other command line based routers, switches, and firewalls necessary
- Familiarity with TCP/UDP, IP routing, Ethernet, VLANs, DHCP, NAT, and router failover configurations.
- Configuring firewall (ASA and PIX)
- Working knowledge of VoIP (SIP/RTP or other protocol) & VPN.
- DSL, Cable, T1, DS3, Metro Ethernet, VPN, MPLS deployments.
- Cisco 1900, 2900, 3900 series routers
- Cisco 2900, 3500, 3700, 4900 series switches
- Cisco Call Manager, Avaya, Nortel, Shoretel or other enterprise PBX a plus.
- Linux (and / or other Unix) experience including Redhat, CentOS, and Debian
- Scripting or coding experience (php, bash, perl, python).
Tags: Cisco, OSPF, BGP, Network
Workbridge Associates - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard